What we collect
We may collect the following information when you provide it to us:
- Your name
- Your firm’s name, email address, phone number, state, type, and approximate billings
- Other information relevant to insurance for your firm that you choose to provide
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Arranging insurance for your firm
- Internal record keeping
- To improve our products and services
- To contact you about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail
We will never sell your information. We will disclose it to third parties only if we are required to by law.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.